Welcome to North Coast Holiday Parks Corindi Beach
If the real estate agents are right and it’s always about location then every guest is a millionaire at North Coast Holiday Parks Corindi Beach. Located 35 km north of Coffs Harbour, this is the perfect place to relax and to get away from it all. Drift off to sleep to the sound of the waves and wake to a kookaburra’s laugh - North Coast Holiday Parks Corindi Beach is situated between the mighty Pacific Ocean and pristine native bush. The kids are well catered for – apart from the delights of the surf, there is a new state-of-the-art playground set in a large playing area adjacent. And while the kids make new friends, the adults can take advantage of the free barbecues and undercover picnic areas. Or for the more energetic, there are walks to nearby headlands – just the place to appreciate the magnificent ocean at sunset or sunrise.
A brand NEW camp kitchen has been installed for the enjoyment of our guests.
The camp kitchen features 2 gas BBQs, a gas stove top, a large fridge and a flat screen TV. There is plenty of room to prepare meals, with cooking utensils supplied. A number of table and chairs are provided.
Dog friendly all year (on sites only)* conditions apply.
Park features include:
- NEW Camp Kitchen
- direct access to the beach
- café and shop nearby for breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks
- supervised activities for children in holiday periods
- direct access to parks and rock formations
- close to State Forests, Nature Reserves and National Parks
- numerous local tourist attractions including whale watching, art and craft galleries, cultural centres and outdoor recreation opportunities
- dog friendly
Still can't decide which park to choose...
use our handy guide to help you.